Saturday, June 30, 2012

Las Vegas Lights to Utah Sites

Sarah and I were fortunate to meet up with my parents, my brother and his girlfriend in Las Vegas on the way to Utah. We decided to start the trip off with a classic Vegas buffet. After stuffing our faces with mass amounts of mediocre food we were off to the pool of the gods. Nothing beats 7 pools and a hard lemonade in the 104 degree heat. After a relaxing day at the pool we got some amazing sushi with my parents for my "birthday dinner". Next we were off to try our hand at gambling. Sarah played roulette while I reaped the benefits of the free drinks. We ended winning a few bucks and decided to celebrate by going to Margaritaville. A few brightly colored slushy drinks loaded with shots later we were dancing to the music of a live band. Vegas was fun but now we are both ready to see some beautiful sites and breath fresh air. To Zion we go!

Viva Las Vegas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment